Causes of sore throat
- Upper respiratory tract infection: accounted for 80-90%
- Viral infection is the first rank of all infectious causes. For example, common cold, flu, pharyngitis, tracheitis, distemper, and chicken pox. The incidence of viral infection in childhood to teenage is approximately 60-70%; whereas, the incidence in adulthood is 80-85%.
- Bacterial infection usually causes sinusitis, tonsilitis, peritonsillar abscess, epiglottitis, diptheria, whooping cough, and leptospirosis.
- Fungal infection is more uncommon, usually occured in immunocompromised patients.
- Non-infectious causes: accounted for 5-10%
- Inadequate water intake
- Overused of the vocal cord, or shouting.
- Foreign body, such as fish bone remnants
- Exposed to irritants, such as, particulate matters, tobacco smokes, chemical agents, alcohol drinks, endotracheal tube intubations, radiation or chemotherapy.
- Side effects of some medications, such as antihypertensive drug
- Consequence of gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Chronic cough, chronic laryngitis
Allergic and non-allergic rhinosinusitis
Causes of bad breath
- Normal oral fauna is the most common cause (>90%). The decomposing process by these pathogens produces the unwanted odor.
- Other causes
- Cavies, interdental residues, periodontitis, plaques and tartar
- Dry mouth (xerostomia) due to inadequate water intake, starvation, or the overused of the voice
- Odorous food, for example, garlic, durian, onion, spices and herbs, etc.
- Regular alcohol intake, tobacco usage, or constipation
YUUU Honey Bee Propolis Natural Mouth Spray
Consisted of propolis, honey, peppermint, oil, and mineral water
Benefit of YUUU Honey Bee Propolis Natural Mouth Spray
- Freshen up your breath, solve your bad breath problem
- Relieve pain from sore throat and irritation
- Reduce number of bacteria in your mouth and throat
- Heal the oral inflammation and wounds
- Hydrate your oral cavity
High safety, can be frequently used
Key points of YUUU Honey Bee Propolis Natural Mouth Spray
- Tasty, tolerable for children
- Elongated spray nozzle, accessible to the throat
- Safety for age > 2 years
- Free of antibiotics, sugar, saccharin, alcohol, and preservatives
- Caution: avoid used in person with pollen or honey allergy
How to use:
Oral spray 2-3 times/day (or as needed)
15 mL per bottle, 240 baht.
Direct contact to Interpharma:
[email protected]: @Interpharma
FB: Interpharma thailand